About this tour
Your day will start quite early as you leave for the port to catch the ferry to Ponza (additional cost). Your early rise will be rewarded with the relaxing boat ride, the breathtaking view, and the cool clear water on the Mediterranean Island.
Once you are on board the boat, you will enjoy a swim and the sights of the island’s beautiful caves. During the boat ride, the captain will tell you the legends that Ponza is known for. You will visit the grotto of Circe and hear the tragic tale of Lucia Rosa.
A ‘mariner’s style’ pasta lunch awaits you. Prepared in the boat’s kitchen, you will enjoy a delicious meal with beverages and wine on the boat’s deck. Return to shore at the end of the day. You can walk around the town of Ponza or enjoy a glass of wine before your 1700 hours departure for the mainland. Once you arrive, a vehicle will be waiting to drive you back to Rome.
- Sail around Ponza Island and enjoy the Mediterranean sun and views of the clear sea
- Enjoy a simple mariner’s style lunch on board a private boat
- Spot and learn about some of the most beautiful caves and swimming spots
- Enjoy a leisurely drink, or shop for souvenirs at the port
- Laze and enjoy some sun on the boat’s sun decks
- Swimming and snorkeling at some of the Pontine Islands
- Round-trip transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle to and from the ferry departure point
- 5-hour boat cruise of Ponza Island
- English-speaking tour leader
- Simple on board ‘Mariner’s Style’ lunch, served with water and wine
- Round-trip fast ferry tickets to Ponza Island (50€ per person to be paid at check-in)
- Swimming gear
Operated by GoSeek Adventures by EcoArt Travel