About this tour
Visit Rome’s historical district and experience the ancient Rome history on this tour. You will get a glimpse of more than 2,500 years of ancient Roman history, as you ride through one of the world’s most iconic regions. Your tour will be in a street-legal golf cart that’s covered and comfortable. This tour is family-friendly and, your guide will tell you about the places you visit. Along the way, you will visit monuments, fountains, palaces, statues, and churches. These are among the sites that define Rome’s rich history.
Your tour will take you to the Colosseum, the Flavian amphitheater as well as the Arch of Constantine Victory arches. You will also visit “Scalina Spagna”, known as the Spanish Steps and the Trajan Column. This amazing marble column has been standing in place for 2000 years. It tells the story of the Dacian war and the glory of Emperor Trajan. You will wind up your tour at the temple of Hadrian and the beautiful Villa Celimontana.
- Visit the city’s captivating sites
- Easily access areas like the Piazza Colonna, Trevi Fountain and Aventine Hill
- Design your own route
- Tour includes transfer to and from a centrally located Rome hotel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (central Rome – when communicated up to 24H in advance)
- Professional guide
- Fee transport by golf cart is offered when booking a tour with Rolling Rome
Operated by Rolling Rome