Enjoy visiting historical sites as we begin our gastronomical experience at the Campo de’ Fiori. On this escapade, you will get a chance to sample Roman produce, including some appetizing prosciutto, delectable cheeses, truffle tartines, seasonal fruit, and other fresh goods.
All these whilst sampling a selection of the regions invigorating wines. Visit a number of Roman ruins and historic buildings, including the Great Synagogue of Rome. Sample one of the finest pizzas in the city, along with delicacies such as zucchini flowers and suppli (a rice ball typically prepared with tomatoes and mozzarella sauce).
Enjoy the taste of one of Rome’s best gelatos at a family-owned business parlor as we learn how their ice-cream is made and get some insight into how this popular little business came to be.
The trip concludes at the spot where Julius Caesar was assassinated as you take home expert tips from your knowledgeable guide, who will be happy to provide advice and suggestions for additional things to see and do.
- Get to visit 5 traditional eateries
- Explore one of Rome’s most stunning locations
- Enjoy the company of a knowledge chaperone who will provide all the needed information while on the tour.
- Be wowed by some of Rome’s fascinating monuments and attractions
Why people take this tour?
The only way to experience authentic Roman cuisine is with our local culinary guides.
From €42 per person
- Instant confirmation of booking
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- Ensure to bring a pair of comfortable walking shoes
- Be aware; this tour involves a moderate amount of walking
- We offer no transportation to the meeting point
- Minimum numbers do apply: there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough participants to meet the requirements. In such an event, you will be offered an alternative