About this tour
Your guide will provide you with a brief introduction to how to use your bike before you start. Your guide will tell you about the Roman landmarks and allow you to take photos along the way. Although the routes vary from day to day, you will definitely see the fantastic Roman sights indicated.
Get a view of the Colosseum from the top of Fagutal Hill which is part of Esquiline Hill. Visit Piazza Venezia, then the Trevi Fountain where you can toss a coin in the fountain. Legend is, if you toss a coin in the fountain you are likely to return to Rome someday. Ride past the Spanish Steps on your way to Piazza del Popolo. Enjoy a leisurely ride along the shady paths of the Villa Borghese gardens before stopping by the Pantheon.
Ride through Piazza Navona then sit down and have lunch and a drink at an Italian restaurant. Your meal will include appetizers, a pasta dish or pizza, and a drink. Your afternoon tour will take you to the square, the Basilica of St. Peter and Castel Sant’Angelo. Ride through less-known squares and secret back alleys then visit Trastevere, an authentic Roman neighborhood. Wind up your tour at Capitoline hill with a view of the Roman forum monumental ruins before returning to the shop.
- Full-day electric-assist bicycle tour of Rome with a local guide
- Visit the Colosseum and other ancient sights
- Visit Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona, and the Spanish Steps among others
- Explore the Trastevere neighborhood
- Lunch at an Italian restaurant
- Quality Electric-assist Bicycle
- Helmet (mandatory)
- English / German / French / Spanish / Dutch – speaking guide (depending on your chosen language)
- Lunch at an Italian trattoria
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Operated by TopBike Rental and Tours