About this tour
This cooking class will show you how to prepare fettuccine, ravioli and tiramisu. Using the required ingredients, you will start by preparing tiramisu.
You shall then proceed to prepare the two types of pasta from scratch. As you prepare the ravioli and fettuccine, your chef will show you which pasta requires flours and eggs. Learn the tips of how to make the perfect dough and the best stuffing using the ingredients available at that time of the year.
Once your meal is ready, sit down and savor what you have created. Enjoy the Ravioli with butter and sage sauce. The Fettuccine will be enjoyed with sauce selected from classic Italian traditional sauces. This will paired with a glass of wine. To sum it all up, for dessert, you will have the tiramisu you prepared.
- Wheelchair and stroller accessible
- Location is easily accessible
- Taste pasta dishes and tiramisù over dinner
- Better as a small-group to enable you connect with other participants
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Equipment to preserve from the emergency Covid-19 (mask and gloves)
- Orders a la carte
Operated by Eat&Walk Italy