About this tour
Meet your guide in Rome for your day trip to Hadrian’s Villa and Villa d’Este. Enjoy a guided walking tour of these UNESCO World Heritage Sites. As you explore Hadrian’s villa, your guide will take you back in time with stories and information about the villa. The archaeological ruins have a rich history. In the villa, you will also visit the thermal baths, statues temples, and theatres.
Get back in the air-conditioned bus for a brief drive followed by lunch near Villa d’Este. Sample the local cuisine as you enjoy lunch in a local restaurant. Lunch will be followed by a trip to the romantic Villa d’Este. A former Benedictine convent, the villa has a fascinating history. Your guide will walk with you through the villa all the way to the spectacular gardens, remarkable waterfalls and pools, and the legendary Fountain of Neptune. As the tour comes to an end, board the bus for your departure back to Rome.
- Guided walking tour of Hadrian’s Villa and Villa d’Este
- Enjoy sights of the Villa d’Este gardens, fountains, waterfalls, and pools
- Lunch like a local in one of the local restaurant
- Tour guide for the trip
- Hadian’s Villa entrance ticket
- Villa d’Este entrance ticket
- Headsets when needed
- Transportation in an air-conditioned bus
- Lunch (set menu)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tips (optional)
Operated by Rome Your Way