Enjoy a half-day tour at a time of your choice in the Roman Testaccio neighborhood, also known to be the heart and birthplace of authentic Roman cuisine.
The tour is chaperoned by a local and highly knowledgeable guide, where you get to delve into 5 diverse tastes on this walking tour over the course of 8 pit-stops. Mingle with vendors and pocket a recipe or two for your own home use.
This tour promises the best of Italian cuisine from gelato to pasta you will taste it all.
- Enjoy 15 special samples at 5 diverse tasting spots (from 8 pit-stops)
- A food lover’s guide to Rome
- No Gratuities
- Wine, craft beer and water is provided, and extra drinks available if requested in advance (3 additional drinks, get the Drink Package for only €12)
Why people take this tour?
The only way to experience the flavors of Rome is on this Testaccio Area Culinary Tour!
- Verification of the tour will be established at the point of booking
- Email to inform of any special nutritional needs (like for vegetarians or vegans)
- Tour capacity is 12 travelers
- This tour is not wheelchair reachable
- This tour is stroller accessible
- Service animals are allowed on this tour
- Those with serious medical conditions are encouraged not to participate
- Proof of identification is needed for alcoholic beverage consumption
- This is a walking tour; you are encouraged to be of moderate physical fitness level