About this tour
Your walking tour will start at the Colle Oppio. Enjoy a tour of the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, and other historic Roman sites. This will be followed by a tour of the Colosseum where you will have priority access to the arena. Your guide will tell you about the historical period including the gladiator battles that took place.
The next stop on your walking tour is Palatine Hill. Stop at the Arch of Constantine before going up the hill for a magnificent view of Nero’s Circus Maximus and the Roman Forum. As the tour comes to an end, you will enjoy a leisurely walk along Via Sacra, also known as the Sacred Way. This road connects the Colosseum to Capitoline Hill and was previously used during triumphant Roman ceremonies.
Your tour has now come to an end and you are free to enjoy the rest of the day as you wish. Please share any special interest you may have at the time of booking. These will be included in your customized tour.
- Priority access into the Colosseum and Palatine Hill
- Personalized service from your guide
- Possibility to customize the tour
- Receive a brief from an expert art history guide
- Guided private walking tour with commentary for your group only
- Reserved Skip-the-Line Access to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Operated by City Wonders Ltd