About this tour
Enjoy the sights and visit the less-known attractions in Rome on this small-group tour. Your guide will take you to ancient landmarks, squares, churches, and shopping streets. You will also enjoy a magnificent view from one of Rome’s Hills.
Your guide will take you on routes with minimal or no traffic. This will allow you to enjoy a leisurely bicycle ride and enjoy the sights. Apart from the Colosseum, Campo de Fiori, and Capitoline Hill, your guide will also take you to less known gems such as passageways and ancient walls. Bring your camera with you as there will be plenty of time for photos as you enjoy the views.
- Cycling using an electric-assisted bicycle
- Relaxed tour away from the traffic
- Discover hidden gems and alleys while you enjoy a tour of Rome
- A group tour limited to a maximum of 10 people for a more personalized experience
- Quality Electric-assist bicycle
- Helmet (mandatory)
- English / German / French / Dutch – speaking guide (depending on your chosen language)
- A raincoat (if necessary)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Operated by TopBike Rental and Tours