About this tour
Discover some of Soho’s best-kept secrets on this exclusive night out, where you’ll eat and drink around the neighbourhood while discovering its fascinating and often untold history.
Your local guide will take you away from tourist traps, and direct you to local cocktail bars and delicious restaurants that are truly shaping the culinary reputation of the city. You will sample everything from Spanish ham to Chinese meatballs while savouring a frozen margarita, the perfect Gin & Tonic, and much more.
Make time for The Spirit of Soho mural. The mural depicts St Anne presiding over local notables; her skirt and petticoats show the map of Soho, craftsmen and London landmarks. Framed underneath are the portraits of Soho’s many famous figures. Dogs and hares are interspersed, which represents a time when Soho was a Royal hunting ground.
- Experience a night out in Soho in this walking tour of the city
- Enjoy an incredible mix of food from Spanish Jamón to Chinese dumplings
- Get the real London pub experience by visiting The Nellie Dean
- Learn about history of Europe’s largest Chinatown
- Admire The Spirit of Soho mural
- 9 samples at 5 different tasting locations
- Local english speaking guide
- London – A food lover’s guide
What’s not included
- Gratuities / Tips for guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Extra drinks
- Email us or add note to advise of any dietary requirements such as vegetarian and gluten-free diets
Operated by The Spirit of Soho mural