About this tour
This tour is your shortcut to finding hidden murals, stencils, and artwork that you might not uncover alone.
Step back in time, and see how immigration into Brick Lane and the surrounding area has transformed Shoreditch from the poorest part of London, to becoming one of the must see boroughs of the capital.
This art tells the story of the struggles of the working classes in Britain over the last hundred years.
- Seeing exceptional pieces of art
- Learning more about the history of Shoreditch
- Find out insider stories about local artists and the meaning behind murals
- Save time searching for street art, get a guide’s shortlist instead
- Professional guide
- The tour is pet-friendly
What’s not included
- The tour does not require the payment of entrance fees or additional expenses
- Large group bookings are not accepted
Operated by London with a Local Tours