About this tour
Stratford, Warwick and Oxford offer varied experiences, Warwick Castle is a fine Norman Castle which offers plenty of medieval events all day, Stratford, the market town that Shakespeare called home and Oxford one of the most famous university towns in the world.
The first stop is Stratford-upon-Avon where William Shakespeare, England’s greatest playwright, was born in 1564. Head on for a private tour of Shakespeare’s Schoolroom and participate in a class before it opens to the public. Afterward, take some free time to explore this town, famous for its half-timbered buildings and the theaters of the hallowed Royal Shakespeare Company.
The next stop is Warwick Castle, Britain’s greatest medieval fortress with a history that dates back over 1,000 years. Daily events include archery, jousting, battle re-enactments and around the castle which change frequently. They include falconry, jousting, archery, battle re-enactments.
Then travel to Oxford and embark on a walking tour of the City of Dreaming Spires. Explore the cloisters and quadrangles of Britain’s oldest University, founded in 1167, Georgian shops and ancient churches.
- Travel to three of England’s most popular spots in one day
- Admire Shakespeare’s birthplace
- Explore the riches in Warwick Castle
- Guided and informative walk tour of Oxford
- Private tour of Shakespeare’s Schoolroom (not included between October – March)
- Entrance to Warwick Castle
- Walking tour of Oxford and drive through the Cotswolds
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach with Free Wi-Fi on board
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
Operated by Premium Tours