About this tour
This tour is the recreation of – and an investigation into – the Autumn of Terror in the East End of London.
Explore the alleyways and dark streets of Whitechapel and Spitalfields, where Jack the stripper chooses his victims, he wins his trust and hides after committing his crimes. Hunt down the Tall, from a good family, educated, apparently normal suspect.
This tour is dedicated to the victims of Jack the Ripper – Mary Ann “Polly” Nichols, Annie Chapman, Elizabeth Stride, Catherine Eddowes and Mary Jane Kelly.
- Discover the different suspects, though to have been Jack the Ripper
- Experience the tale of Jack the Ripper coming to life
- Learn more about the victims of Jack the Ripper
- Hunt down the ripper and unmask his identity
- Professional guide
- Available in Spanish
- The tour is pet-friendly
What’s not included
- The tour does not require the payment of entrance fees or additional expenses.
Operated by Santiago