About this tour
Travel back in time and explore Stonehenge, a prehistoric stone monument that rises imperiously from Salisbury Plain and the gorgeous 18th-century city, Bath.
Your first destination of the tour is Stonehenge, a British cultural icon that poses more questions than answers. Marvel at the gigantic stones and ponder how it came to be. Then, learn how and why Stonehenge was built through the archaeological exhibitions and audiovisual experiences at the visitor center.
Then continue west to the 18th-century city of Bath. Stroll its elegant Georgian streets, discovering top Bath attractions such the Royal Crescent, Bath Abbey and Pulteney Bridge that spans the Avon River.
Alternately, upgrade to visit the Jane Austen Visitor Centre, a fascinating museum that chronicles Jane Austen’s life and works through documents, artifacts and interactive experiences. As well as the Roman Baths, one of the world’s best-preserved sets of Roman remains.
- Learn more about the prehistoric monument of Stonehenge
- Explore the Georgian architecture of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed city of Bath
- Discover top Bath attractions such the Royal Crescent, Bath Abbey and Pulteney Bridge
- Upgrade to visit the Roman Baths, one of the world’s best-preserved sets of Roman remain
- Roman Baths or Jane Austen Museum (If upgrade option is selected)
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle with Free Wi-fi
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
Operated by Premium Tours