About this tour
This tour takes you on a journey through time from the Beatles’ beginnings to their worldwide domination.
On arrival at Liverpool’s Lime Street station, explore the beautifully restored, UNESCO-listed Albert Dock complex on the banks of the fabled Mersey River. Stroll to the Liverpool Waterfront, and use your included entrance ticket to visit The Beatles Story, the world’s largest permanent exhibition devoted to this legendary band.
In the afternoon, step aboard the ‘Magical Mystery Tour’, a recreation of the colourful bus used in the 1967 film of the same name, and be introduced to places once frequented by the young band. Pass the famous Cavern Club where they played 292 times; see their schools and birthplaces; and pause at sites celebrated in songs such as Penny Lane and Strawberry Fields Forever, all as your onboard guide recounts fun to gossip and trivia.
- Full day to explore the city the Beatles called home
- Entry to The Beatles Story and the Cavern Club
- The Beatles Magical Mystery Tour
- Exclusive complimentary souvenir
- 2-hour guided ‘Magical Mystery’ tour of Liverpool (English-speaking guide)
- Liverpool map and information pack
- Return train tickets with reserved seats (between London Euston and Liverpool Lime Street Station)
- Entrance to the Beatles Story Exhibition inc. audio tour (12 languages)
- Entry to the famous Cavern Club
What’s not included
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Tour guide – except Magical Mystery Tour in Liverpool
Operated by Evan Evans Tours