About this tour
Discover the royal castle of Windsor, the mysterious standing stone circle of Stonehenge, and the historic university city of Oxford.
Start your day at Windsor Castle, one of the official residences of HM Queen Elizabeth II. You’ll be able to peek inside the luxurious State Apartments, where 39 monarchs have lived since the castle was built. Keep your eyes open for priceless artwork on the walls by Leonardo da Vinci and Rembrandt!
Next, get up close to the 5,000-year-old Stonehenge monument. Stonehenge’s origins have puzzled experts for hundreds of years. Explore the prehistoric stone circle and learn about more about it, finally solve the mystery yourself by!
Continue to the university city of Oxford, known as “The City of Dreaming Spires.” Enjoy exploring its distinctive architecture, that holds the unique accolade of having examples of every architectural period going as far back as Saxon times.
- An audio guided tour of Windsor Castle
- Colorful display of the Changing of the Guard ceremony that takes place every morning
- Unearth the mysteries of the 5,000-year-old Neolithic stones at the world-famous Stonehenge
- Walk through the city of Oxford and learn about the many scholars and writers it inspired
- Expert guide
- Superior Coach incl. Wi-Fi & USB charging on board
- Oxford walking tour
- Entrance to Windsor Castle (if option selected)
- Entrance to Stonehenge (if option selected)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Operated by Evan Evans Tours