About this tour
One of the greatest pleasures of a UK vacation is visiting three of England’s most-popular locations; Oxford, Stratford-upon-Avon, and Warwick Castle.
The first destination is the magnificent ramparts and, towers of Warwick Castle, which dates back to the Middle Ages. Climb the staircase to the Princess Tower; or head down into the dungeons if you dare, such a gloomy and grim place.
Then head on to Stratford-upon-Avon, William Shakespeare’s Tudor-era home. Awaken your inner writing skill by exploring the birthplace of one of the greatest writers to ever live.
Afterwards, head to the famous city of Oxford, known as the ‘City of Dreaming Spires.’ Using the guide’s commentary on the headset provided; discover the ivy-strewn, honey-hued university buildings that have inspired generations of scholars, including the likes of Kate Beckinsale and Bill Clinton. Visit Bodleian Library and the famous Christ Church College, which was featured in several ‘Harry Potter’ movies.
Finally, finish be strolling through the beautiful Cotswolds, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, before heading back to London.
- A well-informed day tour of Oxford, Stratford-upon-Avon, and Warwick Castle
- Learn more about the childhood of William Shakespeare at Stratford-upon-Avon
- Discover how royalty lived in the Middle Ages by exploring Warwick Castle
- Walk the part taken by many world-changing scholars in Oxford and see the famous university where the likes of Albert Einstein studied
- Enjoy the picturesque Cotswolds
- Expert guide
- Entry to Warwick Castle (if option selected)
- Entry to Shakespeare’s Birthplace (if option selected)
- Walking Tour of Oxford
- Superior Coach incl. Wi-Fi & USB charging on board
- Personal audio headset
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- We do not stop in the Cotswolds
Operated by Evan Evans Tours