About this tour
London’s East End Indian food offers unique tastes of Calcutta, where the influences of Portuguese and French flavours come to play in exciting and unusual ways, to the spice-packed dishes of Kenyan Indian culture and the quirky small plates of Mumbai.
During this walking tour, you’ll sample curries, savories, and sweets originating from India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh, and learn about London’s cosmopolitan culinary culture. You will also receive a cold Indian beer, a glass of wine, or a soft drink, and paan, an Indian refresher made of betel leaf.
Your East End experience begins outside of Whitechapel Art Gallery, located on Whitechapel High Street near Aldgate East tube station, and concludes on Brick Lane.
- Sample various authentic Indian cuisines
- Insight into London’s cosmopolitan food culture
- Try paan, an Indian refresher made of betel leaf
- Admire the brightly colored restaurants lining Brick Lane
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
What’s not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Operated by Essor Ltd