About this tour
Sightseeing along the Thames River is a great way to explore London by travelling between London’s top attractions with ease.
The tour begins at St Paul’s Cathedral, crossing the Millennium Bridge, passing by the Tate Modern gallery of modern art and the Globe Theatre. The tour ends at City Hall, the London Town Hall.
The tour is great for Spanish speakers to learn more about the beautiful City of London.
- The tour can also be offered in Spanish
- Visit London’s top attractions
- Learn more about the organization and structure of the City of London
- Free tour of London by a professional guide
- Professional Guide
- Available in Spanish
What’s not included
- Group reservations of more than 6 adults have to pay €8 per adult.
- The maximum allowed is 3 children for each adult.
- If your group is more than 6 adults, and you have made several reservations under different names, but all for the same group, you will have to pay €8 per adult. If not, we will not be able to accept you on the tour and the guide may ask you to leave the tour.
Operated by Paseando Por Europa