About this tour
In this tour, you will discover the beauty and history of Royal London by bike.
You will be fitted with a bike and helmet before cruising through Kensington Gardens, Hyde Park, and St. James’s Park.
Cycle around London’s Hyde Park and see the famous sights of the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Trafalgar Square, and Westminster Abbey as well as the royal landmarks of Buckingham Palace, Kensington Palace and the Princess Diana Memorial.
- A guided bike tour of central London
- Option of either morning or afternoon bicycle tours
- Learn about London’s rich history
- Get fitted with your own bike and helmet
- Tour guide
- Use of helmet
What’s not included
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Rain poncho (additional cost)
Operated by Fat Tire Tours - London