About this tour
Discover the culinary techniques behind sourdough bread making. Learn from an expert home cook Iglin, Turkish-born host, in her home kitchen.
In this workshop, you will make, knead, and bake sourdough bread. Then, savor your fresh bread as part of a homecooked lunch with your host.
The half-day cooking class in Sevenoaks is a collaborative and fun endeavor, where you are encouraged to ask questions, share ideas and experiences throughout our time together.
- Experience of making sourdough bread from start to finish
- Expert home cook to guide you through the process
- Savor the taste of your freshly baked sourdough bread
- Learn more on the art of sourdough baking
- Aprons, all baking equipment is provided
Operated by Just Sourdough