What's in our tour?
In the short span that runs between Big Ben and Buckingham palace, encounter famed landmarks and exclusive clubs, eccentric traditions and the Royals’ London.
- Big Ben, Parliament and 10 Downing Street
- Westminster Abbey – burying Darwin, crowning Elizabeth, mourning Diana
- Blood, Sweat and Tears: Winston Churchill and the War Rooms
- Supreme Court – why you can’t die in Parliament, and why a bobby wouldn’t want to run into a pregnant woman
- The Commonwealth – why the US is out and Mozambique is in
- Pall Mall’s gentlemen’s clubs – a great British tradition
- Buckingham Palace – is she home?
Where and when?
We meet outside Green Park tube station at street level (Buckingham Palace exit) by the coffee stand
10 am on Wednesdays and Saturdays
Why take this tour?
Encounter London’s elusive, powerful and often quirky institutions – and walk the parks and gardens of the Lords and the Royals. On our London Walking Tours you will feel the difference. Our native City Guides know what it’s like to live in London, are eager to take you around their favorite neighborhoods and glad to give you personal insights into life in our city – where to go out, shop, drink, dine and experience the city. An hour with a Discover Walks guide is like strolling around with a new friend.
Rates of this tour
$37 / adult
$22 / kid 17 and under
Privatize this tour
Where you come first – and we cater to your interests and to your group.
£135 – All inclusive,
Discounted rate for small parties up to 4 person, only £110
Wheelchairs not advised.