What's in our tour?
“London in a Day” is a custom tour designed for people looking for an orientation tour when they first arrive, or for a tour tailored just to the things they enjoy – and nothing else thank you.
Your tour may include London’s great landmarks – Big Ben, Buckingham palace, you name it – along with the confidential London only locals know. Or your “London in a Day” tour you can focus on your specific interests and pet topics.
This is our deluxe tour – personal, flexible, and fully customized.
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary and customize your own sightseeing trip
- Spend a day in London with an expert, enthusiastic private guide
- Enjoy a full-day of hassle-free sightseeing with all logistics pre-arranged
- See top London attractions of your choice – Big Ben, Buckingham, Westminster etc.
- Jump off-the-tourist-path with your native guide and explore the back alleys, the quirky shops and the clubs around Soho, East London or Brixton
- all-inclusive flat fee, plus discounts for small groups
Where and when?
We meet you where you need to – at your hotel, train station or any other central London location you need etc. Booking can be arranged up to 48 hours in advance.
This tour ends wherever you need – eg your hotel, a museum etc.
Why take this tour?
“London in a Day” tour is for people who want to see more in less time, and for visitors looking for better than your standard cookie-cutter packaged tour.
We offer half-day and full-day services.
For the half-day custom private tour:
|for 1 or 2 adults||US$475|
|for 3 adults||US$475|
|for 4 adults||US$499|
And for the full-day custom private tour:
|for 1 or 2 adults||US$795|
|for 3 adults||US$795|
|for 4 adults||US$849|
Discounts for teens, kids are free, and price caps for big parties.
Fees all include any public transportation fees: metro and bus. They do not include museum rights and entrance fees.
Private car service is available on request.
Free cancellation policy: your tour is 100% refundable up to 24 hrs before the tour.