What's in our tour?
“London in a Day” is a custom tour designed for people looking for an orientation tour when they first arrive, or for a tour tailored just to the things they enjoy – and nothing else thank you.
Your tour may include London’s great landmarks – Big Ben, Buckingham palace, you name it – along with the confidential London only locals know. Or your “London in a Day” tour you can focus on your specific interests and pet topics.
This is our deluxe tour – personal, flexible, and fully customized.
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary and customize your own sightseeing trip
- Spend a day in London with an expert, enthusiastic private guide
- Enjoy a full-day of hassle-free sightseeing with all logistics pre-arranged
- See top London attractions of your choice – Big Ben, Buckingham, Westminster etc.
- Jump off-the-tourist-path with your native guide and explore the back alleys, the quirky shops and the clubs around Soho, East London or Brixton
- all-inclusive flat fee, plus discounts for small groups
Where and when?
We meet you where you need to – at your hotel, train station or any other central London location you need etc. Booking can be arranged up to 48 hours in advance.
This tour ends wherever you need – eg your hotel, a museum etc.
Why take this tour?
“London in a Day” tour is for people who want to see more in less time, and for visitors looking for better than your standard cookie-cutter packaged tour.
This full-day private tour is available every day. The meeting time and place are up to you. Available in English (Spanish and French are also available).
You can also choose our half-day version for this tour.
Here are our rates for the full day private tour:
|1 or 2 persons||£398|
|additional adult||£35/extra person|
|additional teenager||£22/extra person|
And for the half day private tour:
|1 or 2 persons||£235|
|additional adult||£22/extra person|
|additional teenager||£11/extra person|