About this tour
Marvel at the treasures of Windsor Castle, home to kings and queens for over 1,000 years. Appreciate the ancient landscape of prehistoric Stonehenge and the incredible history and architecture of Oxford in this breathtaking day tour.
The first stop is Windsor Castle, the ancestral home of the British Royal family for more than 900 years and the largest, continuously occupied castle in Europe. Explore the Lower Ward of the castle and learn more about St George’s Chapel, a chapel designed in the high-medieval Gothic style.
Continue to Stonehenge and marvel at this mysterious prehistoric monument. Learn about its historical background and all the theories surrounding this ancient relic.
Finally, head up to the beautiful city of Oxford and stroll through its quaint cobbled streets. Visit Oxford University and see the famous 17th-century Bodleian Library and visit the Radcliffe Camera, a striking neoclassical dome, now described as Oxford’s most iconic building.
- Watch the colorful display of Changing the Guard ceremony that takes place every morning at Windsor Castle
- Explore the royal wedding venue of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle at St George’s Chapel
- Visit the 5,000-year-old Neolithic stones at the world-famous Stonehenge
- Soak in the history of one of the UK’s oldest cities with a walking tour of Oxford
- Expert guide
- Superior Coach incl. Wi-Fi & USB charging on board
- Walking Tour of Oxford
- Entrance ticket to Windsor Castle interior, if option selected
- Entrance ticket to Stonehenge, if option selected
- Personal Audio Headset
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and beverages, unless specified
Operated by Evan Evans Tours