About this tour
Shoreditch is east London’s Soho, meaning it’s both a creative nerve-centre, trendy-but-increasingly-commercial, and a hotbed of exciting and varied restaurants. There are restaurants of all cuisines and price ranges in the area.
This tour saves you hours as your guide will take you to diverse eateries, ensuring you experience Shoreditch’s full spectrum of food options—from bagels to fish and chips, to unique street food from the market, truffles, and an English dessert.
The meeting point is at Shoreditch High Street Station – London Overground and will end near Spitalfields Market.
- You’ll go on a culinary and historic journey
- Sample a spectrum of mouth-watering flavors
- Guided tour of Shoreditch, London
- Explore the best markets in the area, Brick Lane Market and Old Spitalfields Market
What is included
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What is not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Operated by Essor Ltd