- Popular: our reviews say it all
- Authentic: finally a Paris cooking class that also includes a shopping tour at a farmers’ food market
- Authentic again: no classroom, you cook and eat in the home of a Parisian. The chef shares French food culture with you
- Gourmet: top produce, good wines, and spectacular French dishes
- Hands-on: groups are limited to 7 guests max – lots of face-time with your host
- Kid-friendly: children are welcome, and they have important chores on the menu
- Fun: our reviews say it all
Top Ten Paris Cooking Classes
We have reviewed dozens of Paris cooking classes, and we are confident these are the best cooking classes in Paris.
Our goal is to help you pick the best experience for you, whether you want learn how to bake croissants, pains au chocolat or macarons.