About this tour
Explore Paris’ Bohemian past with this guided walking tour of Saint-Germain-des-Prés and the Latin Quarter.
Stroll through neighborhoods known as havens for the city’s intellectuals and artists, and stop in at a local café to enjoy a savory charcuterie platter. Visit the oldest park in Paris and try your hand at the beloved French ballgame pétanque.
See the iconic Notre Dame Cathedral and browse the shelves at the city’s first English bookstore. Numbers are limited to 12 for a personalized small-group experience.
- 4-hour walking tour of Paris’ bohemian neighborhoods: Saint-Germain and the Latin Quarter
- Explore Saint-Germain with a guide, learning about famous ex-residents like Ernest Hemingway
- Enjoy a plate of charcuterie at a wine bar on the banks of the Seine River
- Play a game of Pétanque (lawn bowling) in Place des Vosges, Paris’ oldest square
- Visit an English bookstore in the Latin Quarter
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures personalized attention
- Local English guide
- Plate of French cheese and charcuterie in a local wine house
- Game of petanque with a glass of wine.
- Alcoholic drinks in the wine bar (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tips / gratuities for your guide
Operated by Intrepid Urban Adventures - France