What's in our tour?
This tour runs from April 1 until October 31. For the winter tour click here.
Take the Paris sunset stroll and treat yourself to the best of the city of love. The natural sunlight gives Paris its golden glow. The city slows down. Paris becomes a feast for the eye.
Your guide welcomes you outside Palais royal – the first of our hidden gems.
Highlights for this sunset stroll also include: Paris Opera house Garnier, the pyramid and the courtyards of Le Louvre, Paris’ oldest theater, the Orsay Museum, the River Seine, and the Eiffel Tower.
After you cross the river Seine, you run into another gem: the French Academy, Paris’ most elegant building.
With your Paris-born-and-raised guide, you share insider’s insights and anecdotes about Paris. How does Paris live at night? Can you guess what professions work only at night in Paris?
Your tour ends on Paris’ most romantic bridge: Pont des Arts. A 360° view gives you the best of Paris: the river Seine and its many bridges, le Marais and the Latin Quarter, Notre Dame island and le Louvre, plus the D’Orsay and the Eiffel tower. Picture-perfect Paris.
You are now smack in the center of night-time Paris. Your guide helps you pick what you do after the tour.
To see more on this Paris Sunset Stroll, we spend our time not inside buildings, but outside.
- Paris turned picture-perfect: the courtyards and the pyramid of the Le Louvre, the Paris Opera house, the river Seine and the stone bridges, The Orsay museum, and Pont des Art.
- Hidden gems other tourists do not see: Palais Royal, « Comédie française » National Theater, and Le Institute
- A guide who is a knowledgeable and enthusiastic Parisian full of anecdotes
- Special photo ops
- Small size groups, tours in English, lots of face-time with your guide
Where and when?
From April 1 until October 31:
- at 8pm every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday
Why take this tour?
- Our Paris Night Tour is a fun alternative to yet-another-dinner-and-back-to-the-hotel night.
- To treat yourself to Paris at its best.
- Good for your last night in Paris. Or your first. Or any night…
Paris Night Tour Sunset stroll: €30/adult (€20 for kids 18 and under, and free for kids under 7).
Booking is mandatory. Free cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the tour.
Privatize this tour
You can book the Paris Night tour as a private tour from €125, depending on group size and tour duration. Private tours are nice for families and for groups of friends.Privatize this tour