About this tour
Discover the art of fine French cuisine with a small-group cooking class and gourmet meal in Paris. Learn about the traditions and flavors that have made French food famous the world over.
Prepare an authentic, 4-course meal under the guidance of a local chef. When the cooking’s done, join your new friends around a cozy table to enjoy the delicious home-cooked meal paired with a selection of French wine.
Opt for a longer, 6-hour experience to start the evening with a shopping trip at a local market.
- 4.5- or 6-hour afternoon or evening cooking class in Paris, with optional market visit
- Visit a food market in Paris’ Latin Quarter (if option selected) and pick up ingredients
- Plan the 4-course menu and prepare dinner under the watchful eye of the cookery instructor
- Gain insight into traditional French cooking techniques
- Enjoy a 4-course dinner in the company of your chef and your fellow cooks
- Sample a selection of different wines and one cheese, and master the art of pairing wine with food
- Small-group tour limited to eleven people ensures personal attention from the instructor
- Listen to surprising stories by your host of how the dishes you prepared illustrate various aspects of French culture
- Professional instructor Market visit (if option selected)
- Use of required equipment and attire
- White and red wine (half a bottle per person)
- Electronic copy of recipes
- A complimentary Drop-Stop for the perfect pour every time
Operated by Le Foodist