What's in our tour?
Paris in Two Days is a custom private tour of Paris for visitors who want to make the most of TWO DAYS in Paris.
- Use your two days to see whatever you want, in the order you wish, and at your own pace. And leave the tedious legwork, the ticket lines, the planning and the coordination, all up to us
- See all the great landmarks in the company of a passionate, friendly, local. Or go where most tourists don’t go – best macaroon, trendy restaurant, fun thing to do at the end of a long day. Or both – your private guide is also a Paris enthusiast and a born-and-raised local.
This is the deluxe service that has put Discover Walks on the map – 100% tailored, all-inclusive, and as flexible as you need us to be.
- Content and pace are tailored to who you are and what you like to see & do
- Our guides – over 45 of them; passionate, knowledgeable, personable, professional, and fun, born-and-raised Parisians. We match you with the right guide for you
- We plan the whole two days with you – with your wish list, and our additional suggestions
- We stay with you the whole time you need us – a knowledgeable, friendly and caring Parisian for you to lean on
- We start and end where and when you want. The tour can be spread across more than 2 days
Where and when?
We meet you at your hotel or any other central Paris location you request, such as train station etc. Advanced reservation is of course needed, and can be made up to 24 hours in advance.
This tour ends wherever you request – back at your hotel or wherever you wish to be at the end of the day.
Why take this tour?
If you don’t travel to Paris every 5 minutes, and you want to make the most of your stay – Paris in Two Days is a perfect tour for you.
This 2-day private tour service is available every day. The meeting place and time are up to you. Available in English (Spanish and of course French are also available).
|for 1 or 2 adults||€1,318|
|for 3 adults||€1,374|
We meet you where you need to – at your hotel, train station or any other central Paris location you need etc. Booking can be arranged up to 3 days in advance.
Each day the tour ends where you need – back at your hotel, at a museum or a restaurant etc.