- Experience the monuments that make Paris so great, from the Eiffel Tower to Notre Dame
- Enjoy an itinerary planned around your interests by our local experts
- We deal with all the logistics for you, including complimentary transportation
- Explore Paris with a born-and-raised local guide
- See why we are Europe’s #1 company for custom private tours
Top 10 Paris Private Tours
There are lots of Private Tours in Paris. We have selected the best Paris private tours for this list.
Why listen to us? -- We give over 100,000 Discover Walks tours every year. We know what makes up a good tour. These are the best private tours in Paris.
- A guided tour to learn all about Street Art – an onward evolution
- The best walls of Paris with often artists in action
- Learn about the most famous Street Art artists and their influences
- Walk the secret Paris that regular tourists miss
- Face-to-face with a passionate and fascinating guide expert in Street Art
• Découvrez le meilleur de Versailles : le charmant village, la campagne, le fameux Château etc.
• Passez la nuit au Versailles : un charmant, paisible et confortable hôtel 4 étoiles, petit-déjeuner inclus, à quelques pas du Palais.
• Profitez d’un passeport deux jours illimité, pour explorer le Château à votre rythme.
• Un chauffeur privé vous amène de Paris centre jusqu’à votre hôtel à Versailles.
- Content and pace are tailored to who you are and what you like to see & do
- Our guides – over 45 of them; passionate, knowledgeable, personable, professional, and fun, born-and-raised Parisians. We match you with the right guide for you
- We plan the whole two days with you – with your wish list, and our additional suggestions
- We stay with you the whole time you need us – a knowledgeable, friendly and caring Parisian for you to lean on
- We start and end where and when you want. The tour can be spread across more than 2 days
Audrey will help you discover some of the Parisians’ favorite sites and landmarks, hidden gems and secret spots.
Depending on the neighborhood or the monument you want to explore, she will design a personal walk including great photography options.
Focus on the architecture, street photography, portraits, or even flowers!
- A full game of boules: the great French game everyone aged 6 to 106 can play
- A private, fun-loving Parisian as your instructor
- 2 drinks per person, snacks, cheese, and charcuterie
- Gorgeous location, with Notre Dame and Louvre in sight
- The Paris of beauty and luxury – jewelry and watches, perfume and leather goods, high-end hotels
- Napoleon’s column, the Sun-King’s plaza, Concorde and Champs Elysées
- Coco Chanel, César Ritz, Napoleon and Louis the Sun-King – the men and women behind it all
- A private guide, in English, for a 90 minute private tour
- Generous caviar and champagne private tasting, with a host
- 800 years of history, and some great present-day foods
- gripping tales and history facts
- hidden gems you could never find without a guide
- a private guide, for plenty of face-time but also for what interests you the most. More religion, less religion, more history, or more present-day France, it’s up to you
- Understand what exactly happened, and how the church roof could go up in smoke in just 90 minutes
- Obtain the most recent information on the on-going investigation
- Get guided to the best available vistas on the progress of Notre Dame
- Receive an insider’s insight into the formidable re-construction project: a spire 96-meter high, a frame of 1,300 oak trees, a roof of 210 metric tons – and just 5 years to complete it all
- Stand where you can experience the spiritual force of Notre Dame
- You do & you see more. Best use of your time
- The program is perfect for you. Our on-the-ground experts make sure of that
- You have your guide with you at all times: a warm, caring, educated and enthusiastic local Parisian
- we start and end where and when you wish
- up to 3.5 hours of guiding
- Notre Dame: even after the fire, Notre Dame remains Paris’ #1 must-see landmark. We will use the streets that remain open to locals in order to come up close to the Cathedral. You will feel the power of the world’s greatest Gothic church and find out the plans for the reconstruction of Notre Dame.
- Montmartre. From Moulin Rouge to Sacré Cœur, you will experience the bohemian « village » that defines romantic Paris.
- Arc de Triomphe: you will skip the lines up the majestic arch built by Napoleon. From the top platform, you will contemplate the Champs Elysées, the Eiffel tower, the river Seine and all of Paris lying at your feet.
- With this tour, you maximize your time in Paris. You leave the logistics to us. And we throw in complimentary public transportation.
- Your guide is guaranteed to be a communicative, enthusiastic, born-and-raised local.
- For your first time to Paris, treat your travel party to Europe’s #1 company for custom private tours.
- Private tour of the Louvre Museum, with skip-the-line entrance. A private showing of the world’s largest museum. As detailed or as short as you would like. We can focus on highlights such as the Mona Lisa and the Venus of Milo, and/or on any art that you love best.
- A boat cruise on the Seine river, the romantic activity that no first-time visitor to Paris will want to miss.
- The exploration of the Latin Quarter, the student neighborhood that defines Paris – bohemian, intellectual, smart, and full of history.
- We handle all the logistics for you, we throw in complimentary transportation, and we maximize your time in Paris.
- The guide you hire is a communicative, enthusiastic, born-and-raised local.
- Give your travel party Europe’s #1 company for custom private tours