About this tour
Prepare, cook, and enjoy your own 3-course of the finest French meals.
Choose between a 4.5- or 6-hour Paris culinary course (a 1.5-hour market visit is optional) then set out to learn the tricks and techniques of French cooking.
An instructor will help you through the steps of creating an appetizer, main dish, and dessert. French wine is also included with your gourmet lunch.
- Visit a food market in Paris’ Latin Quarter (if option selected) to buy ingredients for the class
- Plan your menu and cook your meal with guidance from your instructor
- Sample a selection of different wines and learn how to pair wine with food
- Small-group tour limited to 11 people ensures personal attention from your instructor
- Professional instructor
- Croissant and coffee or tea (only if 6-hour option selected)
- Market visit (only if 6-hour option selected) with cheese samples
- Use of required equipment and attire
- White and red wine (half a bottle per person)
- Electronic copy of recipes
- A complimentary Drop-Stop for the perfect pour every time
Operated by Le Foodist