About this tour
Macarons are one of France’s most popular confections. Learn how to make them on your own in the capital of French delicacies: Paris.
Your expert instructor will lend a hand and provide detailed instructions throughout the class.Walk through the steps to creating a perfectly piped-macaron.
Choose the colors you prefer for your shells, fill them with buttercream and learn about their role in French culture while you wait to taste the freshly baked results.
- Enjoy step-by-step guidance from an expert instructor
- Make your own meringue macaron shells from scratch
- Master the art of piping in the light buttercream filling
- Taste your creations with a cup of tea of coffee and listen as the instructor explains the sweet treat’s place in French culture
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures personal attention throughout
- Upgrade your booking for an advanced macarons class.
- Welcome drink
- Use of required equipment and attire
- Coffee or tea
- Box of 20 to 30 Macarons to take home
- Advanced Macarons class (if option selected)
Operated by Le Foodist