What's in our tour?
Choose this private guided tour of Paris for your first time to Paris. With Europe’s #1 operator of custom private tours, make the most of your first time to Paris.
We listened and listened to our guests, and our private guided tour of Paris now includes:
- Guided tours of the top Paris landmarks you will enjoy the most.
- The guarantee that you will not miss any major Paris landmark.
- Hotel pick-up, a warm and caring host, and full peace of mind.
- Off-the-tourist-path, authentic moments that other tourists will not experience.
- Your choice: one or two full days of care and attention.
This program, « private guided tour #1 », focuses on Paris’ most popular attractions: Notre Dame, the village of Montmartre, and the Arc de Triomphe.
- Notre Dame: even after the fire, Notre Dame remains Paris’ #1 must-see landmark. We will use the streets that remain open to locals in order to come up close to the Cathedral. You will feel the power of the world’s greatest Gothic church and find out the plans for the reconstruction of Notre Dame.
- Montmartre. From Moulin Rouge to Sacré Cœur, you will experience the bohemian « village » that defines romantic Paris.
- Arc de Triomphe: you will skip the lines up the majestic arch built by Napoleon. From the top platform, you will contemplate the Champs Elysées, the Eiffel tower, the river Seine and all of Paris lying at your feet.
- With this tour, you maximize your time in Paris. You leave the logistics to us. And we throw in complimentary public transportation.
- Your guide is guaranteed to be a communicative, enthusiastic, born-and-raised local.
- For your first time to Paris, treat your travel party to Europe’s #1 company for custom private tours.
Where and when?
We meet you where and when you wish. Make that your Airbnb, your hotel, a train station, or anywhere in central Paris. This tour also ends where you request. Your guide is there to look after you all the way.
We guarantee instant confirmation for bookings up to 48 hours in advance. Other requests are subject to availability. No tours on Dec. 25.
Why take this tour?
To make sure your first time to Paris is a success. You have a choice of Private Tour #1 here and Private tour #2 there.
|for 1 adult||€500|
|for a group of 2 adults||€257 per person|
|for a group of 3 adults||€192 per person|
|for a group of 4 adults||€159 per person|
|for a group of 5 adults||€139 per person|
|for a group of 6 adults||€125 per person|
|Additional child||€18 per child|
Private car service is available on request and billed separately, at cost.
You pay a $15 deposit for your tour at the time of booking. The remaining payment will be charged once all details of your tour have been agreed with your tour planner.
Cancellation rights: your payment is 100% refundable up to 24 hrs prior to the tour.
This guided tour of Paris is our most popular deluxe private tour.
10am. Your guide meets you at your hotel. Due to jet lag, you asked for a late start.
10:30am. You arrive at Notre Dame. Your guide walks you past the construction site and right up to the Cathedral. You experience the full might of the world’s #1 Gothic church. You learn about the reconstruction plans for the Cathedral.
11:30. We walk across the Arcole bridge and the river Seine to catch a scenic public bus to Moulin Rouge and to Montmartre.
12 noon. You skipped breakfast, so you ask for an early lunch. Montmartre is now the paradise of the food buff. Your guide has an easy time suggesting an atmospheric bistro for lunch.
1pm. Time for Montmartre. The Village of Montmartre is Paris’ most popular district because it symbolizes all that is artistic and risqué and bohemian about Paris. On your way to Sacré Coeur church, your guide makes sure you stay away from the tourist crowds. The vineyard, Picasso’s first art studio, the cabaret of the assassins, or the birthplace of Impressionist art. With the guide, you walk straight to the most majestic view on Sacré Coeur: the chancel, located to the back of the church.
3pm. We head out for the Right Bank and for more must-see landmarks: the Paris opera, Napoleon’s column, the Tuileries Garden, and the Champs Elysées.
We also observe and learn about Parisians: why are the world’s greatest jewelers located so close to the Paris opéra? What makes Champs Elysées so dear to the Parisians every year in July? Your tour focuses on the landmarks, but it also unveils the locals’ lifestyles.
4:15pm. You have arrived at Napoleon’s greatest legacy; the arc de triomphe. With your skip-the-line tickets, you lift yourselves to the top platform, for a breath-taking view of Paris. The spirit of Napoleon is in the air, and you engage your guide on how the French of today feel about the great leader.
5pm. It’s been a long day, so you want to get a little shopping done. Champs Elysées is perfect for it! Your guide points you to designer’s shops that make shopping in Paris so unique.