Join this highly documented tour and find out what happened on April 15. How Notre Dame will overcome and triumph. And how and why Notre Dame keeps emerging as Paris’ greatest gem, and a monument beloved by nations around the world. Join us for a 90min and free/tip-only walking tour of Paris with a local guide.
Join us !
From March 16 join our Latin Quarter, from Notre Dame to Panthéon tour to learn more about Notre Dame.
If you are looking for a private tour of Notre Dame only please click here or book below.
“Great fun informative tour! Lots of interesting facts and local knowledge. More than we expected. Would love to do more tours.” – Donna
- The gargoyles and the flying buttresses
- Best overall photo spots, and residents’ access to the island
- Info about the re-build, and on-the-spot details about the fire –see where it started and how it spread
- Learn the secrets behind Paris’s most visited site, and how Victor Hugo’s Hunchback saved Notre Dame in 1831
- Barring construction site restrictions, may also include: Palais de Justice and Sainte Chapelle – Notre-Dame’s “younger sister”. Also Conciergerie, the palace of the French Kings and Marie Antoinette’s last home