About this tour
This 2-hour tour in the Brera district will allow you to sample the best food and wine in the area. You will taste a variety of delicious foods and locally selected wines.
As you walk along the streets, your guide will tell you about the history of the food in Milan. Along the way, you will visit the Brera Museum and Italy’s renowned opera house. You will also visit the third largest cathedral which took about 600 years to be built. The small group of about 10 people will make it possible for you to enjoy a more personalized experience.
- Sample Milan’s best delicacies on this 2-hour tour
- Taste Milanese treats and sample three local wines
- Learn about the local culture and the history of the food
- Experienced personalized service in a small group of 10 people
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Transportation to/from attractions
Operated by ROBERTO MAURIELLO