About this tour
Navigate through the fascinating history of great royal houses, characters as eccentric as great and events that changed the history of Europe, while enjoying the main monuments and historical places of the city.
The tour starts at the imposing Sforzesco Castle, towards Piazza del Carmine, where we will learn about all the artistic and cultural importance that Milan had and maintains. Then go to Piazza Scala, where we will learn some anecdotes about this important theater, followed by the beautiful and elegant Galleria Vittorio Emanuelle.
The tour ends at the piazza del Duomo, in front of the majestic Cathedral of Milan, where we will learn about these intriguing places of spiritual worship.
- Learn the rich history and facts about Milan
- Visit iconic attractions of the city
- Learn more about the mysterious history of Leonardo da Vinci
- Stroll the streets of Milan with a professional local guide
- Professional guide
- Available in Spanish
- The tour is pet-friendly.
What’s not included
- Large group bookings are not accepted
- The tour does not require the payment of entrance fees or additional expense
Operated by Puente Tours