About this tour
This cooking class will show you how to make authentic pizza and gelato. Your professional chef is an expert ‘pizzaiolo.’ Your chef will show you how to make pliable, paper-thin yeast dough. You will knead the dough to perfection and also make a light tasty tomato sauce to spread on the dough.
Enjoy a selection of premium Diadema wines and olive oil as the dough rests. The gelato making is also mouth-watering. Learn about the raw ingredients, how to mix them, and watch the chocolate turn to cream. Your chef will later show you how to make the batter that will make the cone.
Once the dough is ready, roll it out and place your favorite toppings on it. Season your pizza before placing it in the oven. Once ready, you shall then sit to a meal you have created. The class will end when you receive your recipe booklet and a certificate of attendance.
- Pizza-making class with a professional chef
- Learn the secrets to making fantastic Italian gelato
- Delicious meal at the end of the class
- Pizza and gelato-making class
- Professional chef instructor
- Cooking utensils
- All ingredients for pizza and gelato making
- Wine and olive oil tasting
- Soft drinks
- Certificate of attendance
- Recipe booklet
- Free subscription to Food & Wine Club to access special online discounts on wine and typical products
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Operated by Florencetown