About this tour
Experience this food tour with a taste of the local cuisine. Your private guide will take you to the vibrant Milan neighborhoods for your tastings. You will start with a taste of organic gelato in the Brera neighborhood, followed by local ham and a tramezzini also known as sandwiches.
The next food to stir up your taste buds is artisan chocolate which will be followed by pizza. At a local eatery, you will have a chance to taste some cheese. During the tour, you will learn about the specialties that Milan has to offer. You will also hear about the best local places to eat and sample some wine before winding up the 3-hour tour.
- Local guide for the food tour
- Visit the popular Brera region with well-known bars and restaurants
- Sample a variety of foods including cheese, pizza, chocolate, tramezzini, and gelato
- Visit a large Italian food specialist for a taste of different types of cheese
- Visit a local wine bar for a taste of locally produced wine
- Enjoy a private guided tour for a more personalized experience
- Private Tour
- Local Guide
- 10 Food & Drinks Tastings
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink are not mentioned as inclusion
Operated by Withlocals