About this tour
Explore Milan’s most significant landmarks, uncover some of its hidden gems and learn its rich history.
With your local guide, visit sites like Università degli Studi di Milano, Piazza del Duomo, Piazza Scala, Old financial district (including Italian Stock Exchange) and many more places. Explore the enormous Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II.
Along the way, learn about the legends, myths and history of this 800-year city.
- Strolling along the streets of Milan accompanied by a professional guide
- See the iconic landmarks of Milan
- Ewsplore Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Italy’s oldest active shopping gallery
- Learn amazing facts about the city of Milan
- Available in English
- Professional guide
- The tour is pet-friendly
- The tour does not require the payment of entrance fees or additional expenses
What’s not included
- Large group bookings are not accepted
Operated by Frog Free Walking Tour