About this tour
You will meet your guide in the center of Milan. This tour will take you to Brera where you will learn about the history of Milanese food.
During the tour, you will stop at several restaurants and sample local delicacies. You will learn about polenta, breaded veal Milanese and saffron-accented risotto among others. Depending on the season you are likely to sample different foods. The most likely, however, include traditional Milan foods, mondeghili meatballs, and melanzane alla parmigiana, which is baked eggplant with Parmesan and tomatoes.
Along the way, you will also sample cannoli, gelato, and culatello which is a prized Parma ham. You will conclude your tour by sampling the Northern Italian aperitivo and craft beer.
- Visit Milan’s Brera neighborhood and sample the local food
- Have several food stops in local restaurants around Brera
- Taste classic Milanese dishes and other Italian delicacies
- Guided tour with information on the history of each dish
- Local guide
- Food tastings (6 stops)
- Italian beer (one bottle per couple)
- Drinks, unless specified
Operated by Italy Segway Tours