About this tour
During this tour, you will explore the evolution of Milan’s 2000-year history through fascinating legends, myths and art.
The tour starts at the roman basilica of Sant’Ambrogio and will end in Piazza Duomo/Alla Scala. Through the journey you will see the influence of the Roman, Spanish, Austrian, and French conquerors: from Napoleon’s “Arch of Triumph” to “The Devil wears Prada”.
Along the way, you will also have the opportunity to not only see all the famous sites, but also many hidden gems of the city.
- See Milan’s famous sites such as Duomo, Sforza Castle and many more
- Learn more about the history of Milan, its myths and its legends
- Explore the exceptional art scene of Milan
- Walk the charming streets and hidden alleys of Milan
- English-speaking professional guide
- This tour is intended for independent travelers, couples and small groups of friends
- Maximum group for each booking: 4 people. If you are a big group, send me a message before booking, to see if you can come.
Operated by Chiara