About this tour
Enjoy a 5-hour cooking class as you learn how to cook an authentic 4-course Italian meal. This is a small group class of 2 to 6 people. Your professional chef and sommelier will help you pick out ingredients from the market. The class will then start with a cup of tea or coffee as you discuss the menu.
With a clean pair of hands and sleeves rolled up, you will prepare your dough for your batch of homemade pasta or gnocchi. Your second-course meal will have meat in it. It can be spezzatino or saltimbocca alla romana. Your dessert for the day will be fruit tart with fresh fruit, or creme caramel, homemade ice cream, or apples in shortcrust pastry.
There are low-calorie gluten-free and vegetarian menus available on request. Once your meal is ready, you will sit down to a carefully selected wine to accompany the meal. Your cooking class will end after a characteristic Italian-style espresso.
- Visit the local market to pick ingredients
- Learn how to cook a 4-course Italian meal with a chef
- Learn how to prepare fresh pasta, pizza, gnocchi, or risotto
- Learn tips and techniques for Italian home cooking
- Enjoy the food once cooked
- Enjoy carefully selected wine
- Food tastings
- Use of an apron
- Recipe booklet to keep
- Cooking diploma on completion of your class
- Apron to take home (available to purchase on request)
Operated by Cook in Milano