About this tour
Get on board a comfortable air-conditioned bus for a tour of northern Italy and southern Switzerland. The drive from Milan to the Italian border will take about an hour. The scenic views of the foot of the Alps are incredible. Your first stop on this tour will be Lugano. Walk around the shops that are abundant in chocolate and luxury goods or observe the artistic culture. You can also stroll all the way to Chiesa di Santa Maria di Loreto church.
Your next destination is the “Pearl of Lake Como,” in the popular city of Bellagio. You have some free time to explore the town, eat in the local restaurants and take photos before proceeding to the lake. Lake Como is a popular tourist destination. Your 2-hour boat cruise along the lake will give you a chance to admire the landscape as well as the villas of famous people. The villas belong to famous people like George Clooney and others and have been used as movie sets for James Bond and Star Wars. This sums up the tour as the bus awaits to take you back to Milan in time for dinner.
- Visit all three places including Lake Como, Lake Lugano and Bellagio
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise around Lake Como, with a view of the Italian Alps, beautiful gardens, and magnificent villas
- Visit the fascinating town of Bellagio, also known as “The Pearl of Lake Como”
- Chance to shop for chocolate and other luxury items in the wonderful lakeside town of Lugano
- Cance to see the best of Italy and Switzerland a day
- English-speaking guide
- Headsets (if needed) to hear your guide
- Ticket for a 2-hour Lake Como boat cruise
- Free time in the towns of Lugano and Bellagio
- All transfers by air-conditioned bus
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
Operated by City Wonders Ltd.