About this tour
Enjoy a one-day guided trip to Cinque Terre by van. This tour from Milan will take you to one of the most scenic landscapes in Italy. You will get the opportunity to see Cinque Terre from different viewpoints including a boat and a train.
The first destination is Cinque Terre’s largest village. The largest of 5 villages, Monterosso al Mare is one of the most proper fishing villages on the Italian Riviera. There’s no vehicle traffic and the accommodation and restaurants have a homely feel. These 5 fascinating medieval villages along the coast, offer a breath-taking view of the sea. They are now part of a national park listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
The last leg of your trip will begin at Monterosso. You will enjoy a boat cruise on the sea with amazing views of Cinque Terre and the village of Portovenere. At the end of your cruise, your vehicle will be waiting to take you back to Milan.
- One day trip to Cinque Terre
- The trip is inclusive of all transport
- Free time to walk around and explore Monterosso and Manarola
- scenic boat ride cruise
- Professional guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Boat trip from Monterosso to La Spezia
- Train trip from Manarola to Monterosso
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Operated by Z V SRL