About this tour
Your tour will begin when you meet your guide at Piazza del Duomo. Explore Milan’s streets and stroll through the historic city center. Your guide will tell you about the history, culture, and life of the local people.
Along the way, you will go past popular sites such as Piazza Della Scala, Merchant Square, Cordusio, and Castello Sforzesco. Your guide will tell you about the history of each place you visit.
One of the remarkable places you visit is the Milan Cathedral. This is the world’s third-largest Christian cathedral. The beautiful glass-stained cathedral has inspired many artists over the year. Your tour cannot end before you sample a classic Italian aperitif at one of the local hot spots.
- A guided tour of the historic Milan center
- Visit some of the most popular landmark buildings in the city
- Visit the magnificent Milan Cathedral and admire the beautiful interior
- Have a taste of Italian apéritif in a local eatery
- Tour guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for more than 5 participants)
- Milan Cathedral entry ticket
- Classic Italian apéritif
- Hotel pickup or drop-off
Operated by BOLOGNA TOUR