About this tour
Live medieval Prague in the modern-day on this free walking tour around the city. Visit the Old Town Square rich in medieval history and learn secrets only locals know well.
Look forward to gems like the Týn Church, get an overview of past significant clergymen such as Jan Hus and know the impact he caused on the region’s religion.
Walk to Prague’s Jewish quarter and unravel its treasures like the synagogues, the Jewish cemetery, and museums. After your tour, you will know Prague’s heritage and have practical experience with those accounts.
- Visit the Old Town Square
- Learn Prague’s history and that of its landmarks
- See the astronomical clock and know how to read it
- Discover the Týn Church
- Get a brief on the life of the critic preacher Jan Hus
- Explore the Jewish quarter of Prague
- Professional guide
- Accommodates people with physical mobility difficulties
- A minimum number of visitors is required for the tour to take place
- Pet appropriate
- A small group to ensure a personalized experience
- Admission fees to attractions
- Additional expenses
Operated by A Praga y Vámonos