About this tour
See Prague in a new dimension on this bicycle tour with a knowledgeable guide. Cycle around the city as you listen to your guide’s narration on the history of the city and the story behind the major destinations.
Admire architectural wonders like the Dancing House. Enjoy sightseeing at the Estates Theater, Rudolfinum, Charles Bridge, and the Old Jewish Quarter among many more. Visit the Old Town Square for a glimpse of city life in Prague and absorb countless views during your ride.
- Tour Prague on a bicycle with a guide
- Cycle past major landmarks like Rudolfinum, the Estates Theater, and the “Dancing House”
- Tune in to your guide’s insights about the city as you move along
- Appropriate equipment and guidelines are given
- English-speaking bicycle guide
- Wireless receiver with single headphone speaker (to listen to your guide’s instructions and stories during the tour)
- Quality bicycle rental with insurance, helmets, and baskets.
- Copy of city map and the storage of your belongings
- Rain poncho & gloves (in the wintertime)
- Food, drinks, gratuities.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bicycle training (know how to ride a bike, no training offered)
- Cycling clothing/t-shirts (available to purchase)
Operated by Praha Bike