About this tour
Buff your history knowledge on this free walking tour of Prague. Get a background on Jewish- Prague history from your guide. The trip is interesting yet delves into somber revelations like the Holocaust, World War II, Prague’s Coup d’état, Prague Spring, the popular Velvet Revolution, and others.
Experience the accounts narrated to you by your guide as you stroll through the city. Look out for sites such as Pinkas Synagogue, a memorial for victims of the holocaust, and Narodni Street a representation of the Velvet Revolution among many more.
Note the spectacular exterior displayed in these monuments and admire the Dancing House’s architectural splendor as you listen to the stories behind it. Take in as many sights and appreciate the beauty on your walk around Prague.
- Learn about Prague’s dark past
- Listen to narratives about the Holocaust and the Jewish People in Prague
- Know the impact Nazism caused in the region
- Hear stories behind the Dancing House
- Catch sight of where the fall of communism began
- See the starting point of the famed Velvet Revolution
- Professional guide
- Pet conducive
- Small group ensuring an intimate experience
- Entrance fees to sites
- Extra expenses
- Persons with challenged mobility
- A specified number of participants for the tour to take place
Operated by Spires City Tours