About this tour
Admire the heritage and glory of South Moravia on this 2-day trip from Prague with a professional guide. From Prague, you will head to the town of Telč, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Proceed to Mikulov a fairytale town and later go to Lednice a UNESCO-listed municipality in Břeclav District in South Moravian.
Notice the Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape which is unique because of how architectural, biological and landscape features have been shaped over time. Walk into small wineries, learn techniques for winemaking and try Moravian wines.
You will be accommodated in a modern hotel. You will taste local dishes during your stay and your knowledgeable guide will brief you on the history, traditions, and customs of the region and places you will visit.
- Explore South Moravia with a guide on a 2-day trip
- Get a background on the history and culture of South Moravia detailed by your guide
- Visit small wineries and sample Moravian wines and meals
- Stay in a boutique hotel
- English speaking guide
- Admission to Lednice and Mikulov Castles
- Wine tasting
- Hotel accommodation- double rooms
- Comfortable private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Entrance fee to Archeopark Pavlov- archeology museum
- Additional drinks in restaurants during the tour
- Surcharge for a single room accommodation
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel(extra charges)
Operated by Food and Fun Tours Prague